We are a team of creative professionals who love what they do and have a lot of fun! Get to know the people who changed Indian Weddings and Events! If you love colors, lights, sound, meeting new people, and are not willing to work with us, it's time to realize that you are wasting your talent. :-)
Here are some facts about 24 Frames
- Many benchmarks have been set in the fields of Cinematography, Photography, Content Creation, and Distribution.!
- The fastest growing company in mid-scale production houses is now.
- The most advanced technology used in the creation of quality content.
- We believe in team effort!
- The only branch that we currently have, apart from Hyd, is in OH, USA.
- Our team includes Ph.d.'s, Master’s, Engineers, Accountants, and MBA's from all over the world. :-)
Here are a few of the positions available
- Candid Photographers: We'll keep the position as simple and brief as possible, since you already know it.
- Event/ Traditional Photographers – You will need to be able to cover events with great communication skills.
- Cinematographers – Must have a sound knowledge of motion cinema, cinematic techniques, lenses, lights, jibs and rigs, dollies, sliders, motion tracking, stabilizing equipment (Camera LUT's), and must be able to work with any director at the location.
- Videographers – Experience traditional videography cameras such as the P160, etc.
- Video editors - Experience in FCPX and FCP10.
- Candidates for the position of Teaser Editor must have prior Cinema teaser editing experience.
- Photo editors/album designers - 3-4 year experience with Adobe photoshop, Lightroom, or other similar programs.
- Adobe After Effects - Create titles, menus and effects with After-effects and Apple Motion.
- Marketing Executives – Previous experience in event management, marketing, meeting clients, communication skills, negotiation skills, ability to convince, MBA in marketing would be an advantage but not a requirement.
You can apply direct by sending an email to email@example.com or by filling in the below form.